create your look out for fashion book

create your look out for fashion book

Monday 9 June 2014

Midi perspective

Normally I rather go for short, fitted skirts but this time trends took over me. White midi is absolute must have this season so I just had to surrender and get one for myself. Simple, sporty crop top and silver, heeled sandals created a perfect balance between elegance and casual. Still... I couldn't be myself if I didn't add some spice to it. To underline top details I put intensive green lipstick on and I was ready to go out.Zazwyczaj stawiam na krotkie, obcisle spodniczki ale tym razem trendy wziely gore. Biala midi spodnica to zdecydowanie obowiazkowa pozycja na liscie 'must have' tego sezonu. Z tego tez powodu postanowialam sprawic sobie jedna z nich. Prosty, sportowy top i srebrne sandaly stworzyly idealny balans pomiedzy elegancja i prostota. Coz... nie bylabym soba nie dodajac troche pikanteri do calej stylizacji. Aby podkreslic detale bluzki uzylam intensywnej zielonej szmiki i bylam gotowa do wyjscia.



Crop top - Zara
Midi skirt - BooHoo
Heeled sandals - Zara
Clutch - Zara

Midi perspective

3 comments :

  1. świetna stylizacja:) spódnica boska i kolor ust!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The white shirt and the clutch are nice.
    x
    Stella from a A Shiny Place

    ReplyDelete
  3. bardzo odwaznie. bardzo mi sie podoba :D

    ReplyDelete