create your look out for fashion book

create your look out for fashion book

Tuesday 17 June 2014

Suede shadows

Last weekend I was going out for a drink with my friends. On the way I decided to take some photos and share my look with you guys. I wanted to wear something evening like but still not to elegant. White maxi dress with a split up to the hip was perfect summer choice. As the evenings are still pretty chilly the jacket was necessary. Fringe are in trends now so I picked the carmel suede perfecto with lots of them. As a final details I selected golden necklace, bracelet, ring and heeled sandals on chunky heel with studs. W ostatni weekend wybralam sie na drinka ze znajomymi. Przed wyjsciem postanowilam zrobic kilka zdjec aby zaprezentowac Wam kolejna opcje wygladu na wieczorne wyjscie. Chcialam wygladac seksownie ale nie przesadnie elegancko. Zatem biala maxi sukienka z rozcieciem do biodra byla idealnym wyborem. Niestety wieczory wciaz lubia byc chlodne i kurtka byla konieczna. Zamszowa ramoneska z frendzlami dodala charakteru, zarazem przelamujac elegancki fason sukienki. Do tego zloty naszyjnik, bransoletki, pierscionek oraz metaliczne sandaly na obcasie.



Dress - Thrift Store
Suede jacket - H&M
Heeled sandals - Parfois 
Necklace and bracelets - Thrift Stores
Ring - Primark



Stylizacja: Suede shadows

7 comments :

  1. Frędzle przy kurtce naprawdę świetnie wyglądają :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous look! great style!
    following you hun<3

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Świetna stylizacja, idealne połączenie maxi z biżuterią, a buty genialne!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Świetna stylizacja! Kurtka z tą sukienką poprostu odlot <3

    www.fashion-utopia.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, beautiful model ! You look fantastic, i like your attitude and your style ! very, very cool ! :)

    EmaRoxanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh thank you so much!! I'm glad you like my blog! :)
    I love your blog and I absolutely love the jacket!

    http://laceandfur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete